Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What type of education and classes do you need to get into the oil and gas industry?

When I say get into it, im talking any positions, from starting worker to high up in the business. Im talking about being involved in the drilling, landscaping or any part of it. If you have any information that would be awesome





A little info on me, i am currently in college, im a junior but I really would like to start taking classes to get me a career in the oil and gas industry. I took an engineering class for the upcoming semester so I might major in engineering. Thanks!What type of education and classes do you need to get into the oil and gas industry?
High school diploma is good. A engineering degree is great. Go to www.rigzone.com and open the employment tabs. This is a great place to start.
  • extension
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment